Main Site : CracksNow
Pocket TV - Shows, Movies, News and Sports v12.0.0 Pro Mod Apk [CracksNow]
Pocket TV brings you an exciting world of entertainment within one simple App that’s simply irresistible.
You get an unlimited access to:
- Pocket TV/ Mobile TV Provide 17+ Live Channels: Popular Hindi Entertainment, News, Music, Movies, Cartoons - Blockbuster Movies: The latest or classics! Popular Bollywood, South, Regional, and Hollywood
- Pocket TV/ Mobile TV Provides Exciting Videos: News, Sports (Cricket, Kabaddi, Football, Hockey, Badminton, Tennis, Formula 1, Athletics, Table Tennis), Comedy, Fashion, Devotional, Kids, Recipes, TV Shows with Full Episodes, Series, Seasons and all that you love.
Pocket TV/ Mobile TV Features:
- 3G, 4G, WiFi ... works across networks and operators
- Chrome-cast facility.
- Automatic News. Shows, Series, Latest Movies Updates
- Easy and simple Navigation
- Like and Share with your friends
- Add to Favorites or watch later
- Program Guide to give you complete listing of upcoming programs
Key Word :-
- Movies, animation, kids
- Full, Ful
- Favorite, Popular, Famous
- Indian, India, Hindi
- Naya, New
- Episodes, Episode
- Romantic, love, life
→ Pocket TV does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any of the data contained in this app and may make changes thereto at any time in its sole discretion without notice. Further, all information conveyed hereby is provided to users “AS IS”. In no event shall Pocket TV be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use or misuse of Information provided hereby.
→ We do not host any link or streams. If you found any copyrighted channel, please contact the appropriate link host for its removal.
WHAT'S NEW :-
- Android Box Support
- Brand New UI.
- Multiple Player Selection
- Chrome Cast
- Minor Bug Solving
- Channel/Error Report
- Ads Remove Support
● Pro (Ad-Free) Unlocked
● External Players Support Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
CracksNow for the win
#cracksnow -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on worldofjava.org by cracksnow